Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She Did It!


Kalli graduated Magna Cum Laude from Layton High School on Thursday May 29, 2008. The ceremony was held at Weber State University Dee Events Center. We are so proud of her. She worked very hard to graduate with honors. She has a scholarship to Utah Valley University in Orem. She plans to study dental hygiene! She is currently on her senior trip in St. George with several high school girls friends! Ugh! It's just plain painful somedays to watch our children grow up!

3 comments:

Auntie Leisa said...

Way to go Kalli Sue... Yay you! Thanks for the Graduation announcement and picture. You are sure a beauty, and a smart one at that :) Ryanne and Devin were excited to see it and sad we couldn't join in on the celebration. Hope you're having fun in St. George. We love you!

Beki said...

Congrats Kalli. Leisa is right you are beautiful and smart.

Bo said...

Congraduations Kali, I didn't think that you could do it. But I didn't think that you could get to the top of China Man's Hat either, but I was wrong there so I guess my opinion doesn't count. Just kidding, I'm excited for you. I love you and I'll talk to you later.
I am Bo