Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to tell all my Bowman family Merry Christmas. We don't get to see too much of each other, but I do think about you all.

Things have been so busy for me the last couple of years. I am going to finish work on my MA this week. Yay! Yay! Double Yay! I also started teaching at DSC which has been a huge learning experience for me.

The kids are growing like crazy. Cricket is doing competitive cheerleading. I will try to post when her competitions are just in case anyone wants to come watch.

Tilly has been busy with dance and winning awards at school. She just won reflections for our Council in theatre. I will see if I can post her movie on my blog.

Dewy is tall and crazy. He had to go to two preschools this semester because of my work schedule and he hated it. He is back down to one next sememster. He loves playing basketball, doing anything with Jon, and going to gym with Jack!

No comments: