Monday, March 31, 2008

In Memory of Ryan Cox

I thought I would post this picture of Ryan and Katie that I took on December 2, 2007, the day Ryan gave his third beautiful baby daughter Zaya a name and a blessing. He also bore testimony of his love for his wife and children and for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that our thoughts, sincere prayers and sympathy go out to Katie and her children. Life is certainly unpredictable. Perhaps you feel as I do; sorrow to the bone for the loss of this young husband and father.

5 comments:

nana said...

Amen to that. We love you Katie, and are so very sorry.

Letti said...

So sad. I am so sorry to hear about your families loss. I was attending Aunt Lindy's funeral in Arizona when I heard about Ryans death. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Auntie Leisa said...

Thanks Aunt Loyce. Katie, I am so sorry for you and your girls. If there is anything that we can do, please don't hesitate to ask. We love you, and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Beki said...

We love you Katie. So sorry for your loss. We are thinking about you constantly. You are in my prayers.

Tab Hunter said...

Katie,

I haven't seen you in forever, I am so sad to be finally talking to you again under these circumstances :( Extra Hugs, Strength, & Prayers go out to you and your babies. Love, Tabitha