Friday, March 7, 2008

Some new things goin on..........

Today was mismatch day at school. The kids showed their spirit by wearing two different shoes, doing funky things with their hair, and wearing plaid with stripes, and a tie with sweats and thermals. It was a fun morning for me :) I just wish they had a full day at school, instead they get out at 11:15 today. My day is shot :(
Ryanne is finished with Basketball. Here is a picture of her with her Coach at the awards party. He told Ryanne that she needs to stick with it, she could go far someday :)
I got my hair cut finally. My fabulous brother in law Thomas cut/colored it for me yesterday :) I love it.

I'm missing all of your posts, whats going on with you guys? Love ya :*

3 comments:

Tom's family said...

Hey Leisa,
That is a very attractive hair cut on you - talented brother-in-law! Would have looked a bit different if it was uncle Tom doin the cutin' n colorin'! I enjoy reading about your family. Happy day to you! Love you, A. Loyce

Auntie Leisa said...

Thanks Aunt Loyce. You're funny! Love ya :)

Bobbi said...

DANG LEISA! You're lookin absolutely FaBuLoUs! I love the style :)