Monday, February 11, 2008

Random......

Do you ever have those nights where you are lying in bed trying so hard to fall asleep and your mind just wanders to the most random thoughts ever??? That is what I was doing last night. I wanted to share my randomness and see if you guys agree or disagree or comment on your own randomness.
When I was younger, probably like 10ish, I used to confuse some actors with each other. I would never do it now, but for some reason I always did when I was younger. Here are those actors. Tell me what you think about it.

Tom Cruise and Charlie Sheen
Val Kilmer and Brad Pitt

Thanks for letting me share my random thoughts for the day. I love you guys and hope to hear your random thoughts soon.

4 comments:

Letti said...

I do my random thinking at night too Beki. I think that those actors look very much alike too.

nana said...

I see similarities as well. My thoughts wander, but mine are usually wandering to all the things I need to do, or want to do. I don't get enough done anymore, can you tell?

nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Thats funny - I STILL don't know any actors names and always get everyone confused! I have my best ideas in the shower - well that is if I get to shower alone!