Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tom Turns 46!!!


It was a mouth-watering celebration! Navaho Tacos of the very best kind (scone dough from Bowman's). Lemon Pie, Blueberry Creme Pie and Strawberry Short Cake! Oh my! It was such a great feast! Tom got a memory foam for his bed, which I am pleased to report has helped him out very much. He is able to sleep longer at night and does not wake up with back pain. And, he got some nice tools, a combo kit (rechargeable drill, circular saw & light). He was happy! The big black candles are from his fortieth birthday. We use them over and over. Each one represents a decade of his life! There are six smaller candles on that cake too! Whew! Old I tell ya - OLD!

3 comments:

nana said...

You just don't know OLD until you get here woman--- your time is coming though, just wait.

Auntie Leisa said...

Ha Ha, I knew it was Uncle Tom's Birthday just by reading to the desserts :) Great idea for the large black candles. I think I'm gonna steal that tradition. Happy Happy Birthday Uncle Tom. We love you :)

Beki said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Tom. Wish that we could have been there too.