Monday, February 4, 2008

My Update!





Last weekend I went up to Bakersfield to see my beautiful pregnant sisters. I also helped Neil work in the new ping pong table. It was so good to see them and spend time with them. I hope that I'll be able to do it on a more regular basis.

I just received a calling in my single's ward as the ward mission leader. That should be fun eh? That means I get to go to church early every sunday to attend the Bishop's Counsel Meeting. Well I guess when you have a 1pm sacrament meeting you can't really call going to church before 1 "early". But I'm excited to have a calling again.

Work is going really well. January is supposed to be the slowest month, February picks up a little bit and then it starts picking up really good. So I jumped in the mix at the right time. January was a good time to get trained when it wasn't to crazy. I made $130 just on tips alone on Saturday. I got the business license and the fictitious name statement all situated last week and today I set up my business banking account, and the business cards are in the mail baby. So wish me luck, I'm really excited to start something of my own. Something that I can build up from scratch. Now let's see if we can get some clients.

I love you guys and miss you.

I am Bo

3 comments:

Letti said...

Bo it's so good to hear from you. Good luck on your new business venture.

Tom's family said...

Hey Bo! It is nice to see you surrounded by children! And I must say your Shake Face in California is absolutely your best! It's a crazy headache causing thing to do but you are GOOD at it! Love you, A. Loyce

Tom's family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.