Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yes, It's official....

I'm a blogger. Can you believe it? I've never done this before so please excuse my blogging skills. They are certainly lacking.
Just to inform you all about life in Logan...Last week it warmed up to a whopping 40 something degrees here..only for about a day. We're about back to -10. My apartment acquired some new tenants because of the warm weather. Ants. We can't seem to get rid of them. I woke up last night in a sweat, and started hitting the walls and itching my body...weird? I know. I was having a nightmare that ants were crawling all over my walls, my bed, and my body. I couldn't sleep after that. We vacuum them up every day. We should probably invest in some bug killer. Any suggestions?
Next on the list, last night my roommates Jamie, Jessie and I had a dance party for over an hour...all by ourselves. After that Jamie and I put on our snowboarding boots, and took our boards on campus to what we call Old Main Hill (it's pretty steep) and snowboarded down the ice hill wearing shorts and a jacket at 10:30 P.M. It was a freezing cold blast..but I think I hurt my already damaged tail-bone. I ran into an ice jump and turfed it pretty hard. Landing on ice in shorts doesn't feel so good. Doesn't that make you miss college?
Well, life is good. We're on our 4th snowstorm of the week and I'm going snowboarding tomorrow! Fresh powder..yay!
I love you all.
Bobbo

5 comments:

Tom's family said...

I was hoping for a nice picture of you snowboarding in your shorts. Have you been hanging around a couple of speedo winter stunt guys! Whew! I am glad you wore shorts! Did you make a journal entry? Love you, Your #1 Fan!

Tom's family said...

P.S. Boy am I glad I am not one of your Aunts I mean Ants! Watch out Pam, Cyndee and others! She is deadly with a vacuum!

nana said...

Ha ha. I would have enjoyed a picture as well, Bobbo. A powder that the ants take down into their hole, and kill off more ants would be good. Sevin is one, and it isn't poisonous to animals or people. love you Bobbi!

nana said...

Ha ha. I would have enjoyed a picture as well, Bobbo. A powder that the ants take down into their hole, and kill off more ants would be good. Sevin is one, and it isn't poisonous to animals or people. love you Bobbi!

Beki said...

I'm so glad that you are an official blogger. I miss you Bobbo.