Thursday, January 17, 2008

Whats going on in Leisa's Life????



I know, it's not the best picture (it's from my cell phone) but I smile every time I see it :) So, life has been a little crazy lately, good for all of us, but crazy.


We joined the YMCA in December. If you have never looked into it, you should it is a great oppurtunity for you and your family to be more active. We work out (yay) while the kids either have activities, or they play in the Rec Room/Youth Gym while we do so. It's so nice not worrying about what the kids are up to while I'm exercising.
Devin is in Polliwogs (swimming lessons) on Mondays and Wednesdays and Gymnastics on Saturdays. Of course, being Washington, the pools are indoor and heated. He absolutely loves it.
Ryanne was already signed up for Basketball through the Rec so I couldn't sign her up for any of the activities at the Y due to the fact that I didn't know her schedule, but she absolutely loves being in the Rec Room or Youth Gym.

It's Ry's first year playing basketball recreationally. She is a little discouraged, but doing well. She gets called a lot for double dribbling, or fouls, and it upsets her. So, I asked the coach what I could do to help her out at home with. He gave me a few pointers, and said, "Don't let her quit, she is a natural athlete, and although she is new, she has great potential." Isn't that neat, I was so greatful that he said that. I've known it all along, that girl can do anything, but someone other than her Mom said it. Yay.
I'm going to see Dad this weekend, and watch the game GO PACKERS!!!! He is sadly still in the Portland area, and not quite sure of when he'll get to go home, and could possibly lose his vacation to Las Vegas and Colorado. Keep he and Holly in your prayers. Could you imagine losing your vacation because you agreed to work out of state, and they're not willing to send you home yet? Anyways, hopefully this will be his last weekend in Oregon so we're going to see him. Hello, I never get to just go see my family cause I want to, so I have to take advantage of it while I can. I wish that Holly was going to be there again, but I understand why she can't. I love you all so very much. Keep blogging, I love to read about whats going on in your life, even if you think it's boring.

No comments: