Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Byrd Family


Bottom row: Kaidee 5, Chloe 6
Middle row: Chase 12, Garrett 11
Top row: Collette 33, Cole 1, Darian 38
Here is a picture of my family. My name is Collette Byrd(Bowler) I am the oldest daughter of Rob and Kathy Bowler. My Grandma (Kathleen Bowler) is Aunt Lovina's sister. I hope that I can belong to the Bowman Blog. I think I am doubly (is that a word) related to this family from my mom and dads side. I am looking forward to seeing some cousins that I have not seen since I was a young girl.

4 comments:

Auntie Leisa said...

You are so welcome Letti. Wre love ya!

Beki said...

I'm so glad that we are doubly related to your family.

nana said...

How fun, so glad to see your family picture (very nice) and have you be a part of this blog.. you've always been family!

Tom's family said...

Hey Letti, its fun to see a picture of your cute family. I am happy to say that I recognize all of you. It was fun to meet you this past spring. Loyce