Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Just in Case......

Just in Case you may not know how to post on this blog.........

  • Make sure you are signed in
  • on the blogger toolbar click on new post
  • You can add a title or change font, font size or color
  • To add a pic, click on the picture, after the spell check, but before the film strip (I like to add my pics before I type so that I can move around it).
  • Click on browse and pick your picture. (To add more pics, click on add another image-up to 5 times)
  • Choose layout and image size then upload image.
  • After you have added your pic & typed your message, scroll down to publish post, and click on it.

I hope this helps. You can email me with questions leisalover6@yahoo.com . Enjoy!

2 comments:

Elaine Bowman said...

I know you posted this just for Me!!! Never done blogging before, just a lurker on others blogs...I'm getting our pictures togther, it will be a few more days before I will upload them. Thanks for posting this though!
Love ya,
Elaine

Hydee said...

Thanks Leisa!!!! Yea!! told you I would check this out :)