Thursday, January 17, 2008

Turner Family Update


Here is what is going on in our life right now.

Adam is working hard at Lane Stanton Vance lumber. Work is kind of slow right now, so he is thinking about going to school to get a degree in IT. We were hoping to get him started in school for this semester, but we aren't sure what classes he needs to take yet. He is hoping to talk to a counselor about what classes he needs to take.
He hates getting his picture taken, but I forced him to take this picture for me. I know that it has been awhile since most of you have seen him.



Cael is 2 and a half now. He is a big boy. He only in the 25th percentile in height, but he is tall enough to ride on roller coasters. He rode the Matterhorn at Disneyland last month. He is such a little dare devil. He weights 35 pounds which puts him in the 97th percentile for his age. He isn't fat at all, but he is solid. Lift with your legs when picking him up.
He is getting really excited to become a big brother. I don't know if he understands it yet, but he is going to hate sharing me with his little brother.



I am 30 weeks pregnant with our second little boy. We are still undecided on a name, sorry. I am getting so big, but luckily I have only gained 9 pounds so far. Keep you fingers crossed that I won't gain too much more. My doctor just changed my due date to March 28, it was originally April 6. I guess that me and my little boy are bigger than we should be. What can I say? I make big babies. I am hoping for another good delivery. I don't want a c-section like my sisters.


That is all that is going on with the Turner Family right now. I hope to hear from everyone else soon.
I love you guys.

4 comments:

Auntie Leisa said...

Looking good Turners, I love the pic of Adam. Hee hee.

nana said...

Hey, that is really cool. I'm glad you let her take your picture Adam. What a great family your are. Love the updates.

Tom's family said...

Don't you wonder what that protusion is going to look like! You actually look really good Becky. It's always a shocking experience to see much skin can stretch! The reward is so worth it but the aftermath is well... worth keeping under cover!! Fun to see your photos! Love you, Loyce

Hydee said...

Beki you look fabulous!!! I love pregnant bellies :)