Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Cooks & The McMurrians

This was last summer when I went to Mom's. Hydee flew to Seattle so I wouldn't have to drive all alone :) I stayed with her for a couple of days and got to see Aunt Cyndee and Uncle Bill. Just in case some of you might not know, the little boy is Chase, Hydee's son. He is a cute, artistic, singing son of a gun. His thing is
ROBOTS!!!


I'm so glad that Hydee and I got close again, she is one of my favorite people :)
This is the only pic I got of Uncle Bill, but it's a good one. I sure do love you guys!

2 comments:

Beki said...

I miss the Cook's and McMurrian's so much. I haven't seen them in so long. We need to have a family reunion soon, so we can all catch up. I hope to see you guys soon. Love you.

nana said...

Glad you posted these Leisa. I was going to scan Mom and Dad's Christmas photo, but Mom said they sent it to everyone. So I'll try to find one I have that everyone else wouldn't have.