Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am a Blogger Virgin

Ha! I got you all with that title didn't I?!! This is my very first ever "Post" on a blog....I have replied on posts but have never done my own. Well, Leisa, I am out there lurking. I don't know how to post a picture and I don't know how to do anything else. So, please be patient...It will take me a few trys to figure this out. The biggest problem is I don't have a family picture to post. I'll find something to post. Maybe Mellissa's "Deer-in-the-Headlights Car"...how about that? Hello everybody!

2 comments:

Auntie Leisa said...

I understand. I'm greatful that you even check it, for awhile I wasn't sure if anyone did. Maybe you should call me and I can walk you through it or something. I'm just way excited to see pics :) Let me know if I can help. Love ya.

Beki said...

Yay. I'm so glad that you are blogging now. I'm so excited lurkers are becoming posters. Love you.