Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Next Chapter...


Well I have some new and exciting news, exciting to me anyways. I am officially a business owner. I haven't made any money yet but officially today I have a business license from the city of Ventura recognizing me as the sole proprietor of B&D Auto Detailing. I'm really excited about this, I enjoy cleaning cars and I really want to do something that I enjoy. Wish me the best and I love you and miss you all.
I am Bo (a business owner)
P.S. What do you think of the business card? I haven't submitted it yet to be printed.

7 comments:

Hydee said...

congrats bo, love the card!!

Bo said...

Thanks, I appreciate it.
I am Bo

Tom's family said...

Hey Bo, I really like the card. It is very classy looking! I would like to be your first customer! I have an amazing van in need of a professional customized detail! Do you have a limit on miles? I wish you and Drake the best. Love you, A. Loyce

Cyndee Cook said...

Bo- I love your card. It is eye catching - pretty colors. Good luck. Love Aunt Cyndee

nana said...

I love the card as well. Good luck. love ya.

nana said...

I love the card as well. Good luck. love ya.

Bobbi said...

Bo...your card looks awesome...by the way, that last statement is a professional opinion... I used to take orders for business cards all the time. This is one of the best looking ones I've ever seen! Good luck to you with your business..Let us all know how it goes.