Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Reunion Update........

G'Mornin Family........ I got al call from Aunt Cyndee a few minutes ago (and actually last night, but I didn't check my messages to return the call :) she asked that I post this info on our family blog. We have set the dates for July 15 (check in is at 4:00 p.m.), 16, 17, and 18 2009 (check out is Sunday, July 19 at 11:00 a.m.). We have decided on Bear Lake Lodge. It is a full log lodge with 6 bedrooms, 5 bath on 13 acres (We can also sleep in tents or bring RV's). There are 6 rooms, so if you must have a room, and do not want to sleep in tents, or don't own an RV you need to contact Aunt Cyndee as soon as possible.
view of lodge from lake (left pic), kitchen (right pic)

great room (left pic), game room (right pic)

The cost is figured per person (sorry, they count young children/babies the same) as of right now with 65 confirmed, the price is $70.15 a body, and will need to be paid by April 15, 2009. I know for some of the bigger families this may seem like a lot, but try to remember that a lot of us should have our income tax returns around that date :) and we have a year to save. Also, we think that it would be fun and fair to have a family take care of one meal (i.e. Cooks-Breakfast, T. Bowmans-Dinner, etc.) lunch will be taken care of through money from our deposit (lunch meat, bread, cheese, chips) Please if you have any input it is all welcomed whether through blog, email, or phone......we'd love everyone to enjoy themselves, so suggest what might help please. I look forward to hearing from all of you & can't wait to see you again.

Click on this link http://bearlakelodge.com/bear_lake_lodge.htm to find out more.

Love you all, Leisa

3 comments:

nana said...

that looks really neat! I can't wait to see everyone! Love you!

Tom's family said...

I think it will be a great place. Good find Cyndee! Thanks for posting it Leisa! Loyce

Bobbi said...

OOOOH! I'm so excited! That looks and sounds amazing! I can't wait to come play with all my family:)