Thursday, April 17, 2008

Family reunion plan

Hi everyone, I really need help from everyone! We (Pam, Loyce, and Leisa and I) have decided to hold a Bowman family reunion next year and I need responses for who is in ... :) In order to find a spot, we need approximate numbers. Get me the numbers quickly and I/we will find a location and get you dates so t will be on your plans for next summer. So here is what I need:

  • Email or contact all the family members you know and let them know of this event for summer 2009.
  • Give them my email address so they can respond
  • Please let me know also if you can't come
  • Send any ideas also

This is just the first phase. I can tell you there will be many more phases that we will need help on. I am planning on utilizing Loyce's idea of each family (like Tom) would notify all their children, etc. and take care of it that way. So please let me know thoughts and commitment as well as sending me email addresses so I can start a group email anytime we have important information to share. I hope everyone will be as excited as I am to get moving on this. My email address is legalrnofidaho@yahoo.com My phone # 208-376-8133. Does anyone have JP, Jenny, Katie's, Daniels email, and can let them know? Also Polly, Jeff, Greg, and Johnny's? Anyone else. I am also going to email to anyone I have an address for. I think Leisa had it right. The next generation of cousins should get to have the fun/joy of knowing each other. Love Cyndee

4 comments:

Jill said...

gibbcraft@yahoo.com is Jenny and Jons.
dewittdoesit@hotmail.com is Daniels.
jpdewittaz@hotmail.com is JPs.
And I don't think that Katie has one.

Jill said...

Leisa ... can you invite them to be part of the blog too?

Jill said...

Lets go to HAWAII!!!!

Auntie Leisa said...

Jill~ I did invite Jenny.....I didn't have Daniel's email, and I had a different one for JP. But, I emailed all of thee above this morning........hope to see em blogging soon. If anyone has Katie's email address, please let me know. Love you all!