Sunday, April 27, 2008

What do you think?





















































Letti wanted to know who Everett looks like. When he was first born I thought that he looked like Cael, but I don't think that anymore. When my mom came here she said that she thinks Everett looks like Bo. So, here are pictures of Bo, Cael, and Everett. After seeing the picture of Bo I have to agree . I'm pretty sure that all of the boys are pretty close in age in these pictures. Bo was a few days old, Cael was about a week old, and Everett was 3 or 4 days old.
What does everyone else think?

2 comments:

Tom's family said...

Well Beki, I say Everett looks like a boy Beki! I would like to see a picture of you when you were a baby. He has a bit of a Bo look, the way Bo looks now but my eyes see mostly you! He's very cute by the way! Love you, A. Loyce

Cyndee Cook said...

Beki, I think he looks sooo cute. I see similarities to Cael. He looks like he is going to be so blond. Can't wait ti meet your babies next summer. Love, Aunt Cyndee