Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hi Everyone!! :0)

*Remember Me???*



Oh my Goodness! I haven't seen or talked to most of you in so many years! Bobbi, Calle, & Porter were infant/toddlers last time I saw you all. I am so excited Mom and Leisa told me about this so maybe I can keep in touch with you all!!! I will try "NOT" to be a cook and turn this blog entry into a novel, but...I am Bill's daughter so look out, lol!!





*A bit about me :) ~


I have been married for 12 years to my sweet husband Hal and I have 3 kiddos, a step-daughter Lacy who just turned 14. My Haliee Girl will be 10 April 20 *sniff* she is a doll, kind hearted, smart, and all around a really good girl. Slightly OCD, lol, just kidding but with her parents she had no choice! Haliee is in every club, activity, chorus, etc. she can involve herself in! She loves Softball. And Drew will be 7 May 31 *double sniff* He is my baby boy and since we can't have any more babies is doomed to be required to get all the snuggles I had for future kids, poor boy, lol! He is also a really good kid loves sports of all kinds, he just finished basketball and is starting baseball. He is great in school and he and Haliee are almost twin close it is really amazing to watch. Again slightly OCD, lol, I would love to blame genetics, but...I am thinking I have to take responsibility for this character trait!! He also definitely is on his own time agenda! Patience is a virtue!! They love love love the boat and can knee board all on their own! They got ski's from The Easter Bunny so look out, lol! I have a small online boutique business when I am not taxiing the kiddos, which I love, as I work from home. We moved from Bakersfield to Coeur d' Alene, Idaho in 2004 and I absolutely LOVE it here! We are about 25 minutes east of Spokane, Wa. It is beautiful and a much better environment to raise babies! Although...it did snow just yesterday...in APRIL, ugh! LOL! I do love the snow but not so much in April! It could be a little closer than 7 hours from Grandma and Grandpa too! Ok, ok, I said brief bio right, lol! Here are a few pics of my family! I would love to hear from you all and a reunion would be wonderful! Here is my email and home phone!
hhunterfamily@adelphia.net (208)772 -4853. Love ~Tab





Aunt Panuela~ How are you? I miss you!~


Jillra~Look at your babies, they are so very cute!


Bek~ Look at your babies too! They are such sweet little guys!


Bo~Sorry, but when did you grow big enough to have your own business?? Great for you! And great job in your commitment to the church! :)






Miss you guys! Love Tab

Some Recent Family Pics

Vegas 2008
Hal and Tab :)

Christmas 2007 on lake Coeur d' Alene this is 10 min. from my house!
Haliee & Drew Summer 2007
Drew Basketball 2008
Haliee Softball 2007











6 comments:

Auntie Leisa said...

That was a novel, holy cow. yay! I am so excited to see you blogging. Great pics love em, talk to you soon. <3 Leisa

nana said...

Hey Tab, good to see you bloggin! Very nice little family, can't believe how they've grown! Stay in touch girl! very nice! Pam

Tom's family said...

Hi Tab,
It was great to see you add your family to the blog! Wow! It has been too many years. Great looking family and what beautiful country you live in! We hope we can get together this summer. It would be nice to see your family in person. Take care.
Aunt Loyce

Beki said...

I'm so excited that you are blogging Tab. Your family is so cute. I hope that we can all get together for a family reunion soon.

Tab Hunter said...

Leisa! ~ Hope your tooth is better!!

Aunt Pam, and Aunt Loyce! Thanks I am so excited to be in touch again! It has been far too long! I do hope we can get together this summer!!!

Bek~
Hi lover! I miss you tons! Your boys are so very handsome! Stay in touch!


Love to everyone! ~Tab

Jimbo's Gang said...

Tabitha!!!! How the Heck Are Ya?! Your family is beautiful and it is so good to get an update on you...It has been waaayyyy too long! Love, Aunt Elaine