Friday, April 4, 2008
























Dear family, while the very tragic circumstances of Ryan's death brought many of us to Utah this week, it was very special to get to see loved ones that we have not seen for many months and/or years. It makes me feel so strange to see children as adults with children of their own. Sue would be so proud of her children and gratified to see the support they are all giving Katie at the time of her terrible loss. I hope Katie felt her spirit there because many of us did. The tributes to Ryan were beautiful and we also shared his special spirit when he and Katie visited us in Idaho. Their girls are so cute and watching all of Sue's grandchildren together made me smile to think of how much fun she would have been having with these grandbabies. It was sad to imagine losing so much and Katie having to deal with such a loss. I was glad to be able to spend a little time with everyone, but it always make me sad to realize how much time has gone by between visits. Life is a fragile thread that changes so quickly and it again makes me realize our own vulnerability. Ryan set a great example of a wonderful young man who lived a full life and found such happiness and joy with Katie and their girls. I wanted to share some of the photos of family members with everyone. I miss you all and though I am bad about calling, writing, emailing, etc., I do love you all and miss you. Love, Aunt Cyndee

2 comments:

Auntie Leisa said...

Thanks Aunt Cyndee for posting these beautiful pictures. I wish so much that my family could've been there to show love and support. I hope that it won't take another tragedy for all of us to get together soon. ALL OF US!! Just like Aunt Cyndee said, I love you all so very much and miss you everyday. Let's try to get together more often :) Leisa

Tom's family said...

Thanks Cyndee for adding the pictures to the blog. Your words were beautifully written. It was good to see you, Bill and Chase. Love you, Loyce